This course covers IGCSE Grade-8 Chapter- Metals & Reactivity Series
This course will teach you ……
– Understand & Define metals, non metals ,Metaloids and Alloys
– Physical properties of the metals
– Difference Between Metals & non metals
– Difference Between Alkali Metals & Transition metals
– Explain the uses of Metals and their Alloys, in terms of their properties.
– Compositions of some important ALLOYS
– Understands that metals can be arranged in a reactivity series based on the reactions of the metals and their compounds: Potassium, Sodium, Lithium, Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Silver and Gold
– Describe how reactions with Water and dilute acids can be used to deduce the following order of reactivity: Potassium, Sodium, Lithium, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, and Copper
– Deduce the position of a metal within the reactivity series using displacement reactions between metals and their oxides, and between metals and their salts in aqueous solutions
– Definition and Balance Equation of rust
– Describe the conditions under which Iron rusts
– Describe how the rusting of Iron may be prevented by grease, oil, paint, plastic and galvanising
– Understand the sacrificial protection of Iron in terms of the reactivity series
ALL OUR COURSES includes
Well research productive, easy to understand Notes
Classified Questions (MCQs, Theory , ATP) with model answers from IGCSE Past Paper (2002 to 2020)
Five Practice exams to gain competence and confidence.
All our courses give access to read and refer ONLY -Most of the files on the website are not allowed to print or alter in order to protect the identity of the website. you can browse through all the material for the courses you buy but cannot print them all. Only few files are allowed to print like model exam papers .
Regular updates free of cost until the validity of course expires
All our courses expires @ the end of Academic Year ( end of JUNE -2020) As we have plans for upgrading all our courses with explanatory videos on all the topics and classified questions
RENEWAL: If you wish to renew your subscription for the same course for next academic year you will be offered great discounts.
We provide Full time WhatsApp support for the courses brought on ScholarzHub (WhatsApp contact: +973-34038102)
All our courses perfect for those who are looking for flexible schedule, affordable price and complete source of material.
Best fitted for FASTING RAMADAN SCHEDULE . As you can study at home according to your convenience and avoid travelling to Private Tuition.
We provide 100 % Secure Payment Gateway (CREDIMAX) Trusted by most of the Ministry Firms like EWA, LMRA ect…
All our courses are NON-REFUNDABLE. once course is brought in no reason we refund. We have provided course preview for reference before purchasing the course .
You can also buy courses by paying cash on hand or direct bank transfer: For Details Call – +973-34038102